Wednesday, May 9, 2012

So very ready

We are moving on Saturday and holy Oprah I cannot wait to move. I am so ready to be out of here. It is going to cut so much time off of my driving, save gas, etc. Right now it takes me 35 minutes to get to work, about an hour to get home. I go pick up my son from daycare and it is pretty out of the way. Now they will be in the same daycare and the new place is 17 minutes from there. YAY! Their closet has turned out so nicely. It will be so nice to have somewhere to actually hang coats, dresses, and other stuff.

I am also very excited that we will have "nature" out there. We have a perfect bird-watchin' window. We have tons of storage and I will actually have my own little craft/sewing area. I am even taking my husbands desk, which happens to be my mom's old cutting table. I am very excited about this.


No comments:

Post a Comment